Posts by cstrung

I have roughly around 30. Trying to keep to a small amount to start with since I have only had it for a shirt while.

I struggle with the performance setup at this point but I can imagine doing a clean, crunch, heavy, and solo performance for different style amps and band styles.

Hey all,

New to forum. I purchased a Kemper rack amp a couple weeks ago. I have been a long time Axe Fx user. For years I was trying to get a as close as possible to the amp of choice sound, Mesa, Marshall, Bogner, ect. Well, I have found this seems to be working leaps and bounds over my previous endeavors with the axe. Silly me for not trying earlier.

I love the axe don't get me wrong but man is it a fight to get a good sound through a traditional cab or even a basic PA. I had the impression that the Kemper was a one shot picture and not very flexible. I was wrong. Still a learning curve but man what a great piece of gear.

Not trying to bash but even after the Ares update it just does not compare in the way I need it to. I love tube amps and this gets me to an all in one tool. Love it. The editing is a little tough at first but hopefully it will all come together. I am using the remote with it. Great stuff. I wish there better comparisons so I could have made the leap earlier. Some examples of through cabs or in a room comparisons to the axe. It's really beneficial to have these comparisons although people can take offense. We all have are use cases though.

So far been hitting up profiles from, Britt, TAF, Marco Fanton, Wag and some others. Looking for some great Marshall mid gain profiles. Any suggestions? Thanks