Posts by calebhorains1

Hi All, I want to share the installation of an amplifier into the original Kemper Cabinet. I have changed the backplate with installation of a power connector and a on/off with besides line-in. I used an Anaview ALC0180-2300 with one channel (90W@4Ohm) and it sounds really great in comparison to a Palmer Macht external amplifier and is loud enough due to the amplifier efficiency. AND: The Cabinet itself seems to be optimized and fits much better to the Kone soundwise than an Kone in another box with different size and construction. Congrats to Kemper at this point. So, the Cabinet form factor is IMHO perfect. Unfortunately the the high quality Anaview isn't produced any more and ICEpower isn't available in single units -> Has anyone a tip for buying an AS1 for instance?

Dude. What an awesome build.

How much soldering was involved to get the power amp connected to the mains jack and the input socket? My shaky whisky hands aren’t too nimble with a big ole hot piece of iron lol

Howdy folks!

So I’m intrigued by the Kab+Icepower option. If you mount the icepower in the Kab, how do you handle the power source? Do you have to install a mains jack to get power to the amp?

If anyone has given this a try I would be interested to hear what the install procedure was like. Can’t decide if I make a Franken-Kab or just cool my GAS and wait on the official powered version...

Howdy folks,

Pretty new to the Kemper world. Just got Rig Manager 3.0 set up, got the latest software update for my Stage installed. My Mac and the Stage are taking back and forth, editor is working flawlessly, but I can't figure out how to actually HEAR my rigs on the Kemper while it's connected to RM via USB... trying to use the headphone output for now and getting no sound.

What am I missing? There's got to be a way to hear your profiles while connected to RM, right?