Posts by G7b9b13

Hey All-

My Profiler is running OS 7.2.2 and I want to update to OS 8.0.6. I understand I need to update to OS 7.3.2, then to OS 8.0.6. I'm running Rig Manager 3.0.105 and I need to update to 3.1.62 for OS 8.0.6 to work. Will OS 7.2.2 and OS 7.3.2 work with Rig Manager 3.1.62?

The owners manual says Rig Manager will prompt me when a new OS version is available. I haven't seen a prompt to update from 3.0.105.

Is it better to update the OS using a memory stick or through Rig Manager? Any tips or tricks or anything to watch out for? This is my first time to update the OS and Rig Manager and I am nervous about losing my profiles and performances.

Thanks for you help, I love my Kemper. I used a Timmy pedal with my Mark V looking forward to the new Drive pedal in OS 8.0.6

Hey All-

I've been trying to set up and edit Performances on Rig Manager. The Rig Manager Manual says

Right click / C-click inside a column in list view opens a popup menu with the option to create a new Performance. This Performance will be empty at first and only the first slot will be enabled. As you can see, Performances can also be edited using an inspector on the right side of the window.

There are several ways to populate the empty slots with Rigs of your choice. We found, the preferred way to do so is to open a second windows with your Rigs in focus and drag those onto the empty Performance slots. To open a second window, right click on a location of your choice and select “Open in new window”.

I'm on a Mac. I've tried to control-click every column on the list of rigs and haven't found a popup menu with an option to create a performance. When I open All Performances I haven't found a way to 'open a new window' that allows me to drag Rigs into empty Performance slots. I've set up Performances on my Toaster and they work great with the Remote, but it would be much easier to do it on Rig Manager. I've read through the threads and it looks like Rig Manager isn't so user friendly.

I'm new to Kemper, any help would be great-

The delay effects on all my rigs is muted. The effects module on the toaster lights up and the button on the remote lights up to turn the effect on and off, but I'm not getting delay on my rigs. Is there a mute function on the delay module, or have I saved something inadvertently that muted the delay?

Hey All-

Does Monitor Cab off work for the Speaker Output jack, number 11 on the back panel of the powered head? In the manual it says refer to the amplifier section for more info on the Speaker Output but there is no mention of this output there. I want to run my Profiler through a Boogie single 12 cab with a Kemper Kone. I have been having trouble getting the Monitor out to work, tried all the soft buttons and have been through the manual many times.

Thanks for the help, have had my Profiler for a couple of weeks, still on the learning curve..