Jump of Return Level when Profiling

• During a profiling session I notice a jump/drop in the default setting of Return Level of every new profile.
    Did I miss some hiden soft botton to press in order to Avoid this Up and Down in Volume.
    (where to read if already Solved?)

• During a profiling session I notice a jump/drop in the default setting of Return Level of every new profile.
    Did I miss some hiden soft botton to press in order to Avoid this Up and Down in Volume.
    (where to read if already Solved?)

Not a bug, more like a feature. The KPA auto detects clipping if the return signal is too hot and adjusts the return level accordingly.

• so Why it Happens that KPA Autodetect a +/- 15 dB Variation between two consecutive profiles/settings When I Only change a bit of eq or gain from the amp??
    (keeping the basically Same Level of the previous one?)
    It's not a huge problem to Me having to slightly adjust the Return level After and Before Each Profile...but I fear it's a bit dangerous, a risk for my Mixer/Monitors When it Auto jump UP 15 dB from an already Loud profile!

• That's what I didn't Understand.. from wiKPA pag 65

AUTOMATIC LEVELING DURING THE PROFILING PROCESS

[[ckemper]] The reference amp volume is adjusted to the unity volume of the Profiler. This guarantees a constant volume during a profiling session and prevents clipping on the return input. When you follow the manual and set the volume of the reference amp similar to the volume of the actual rig, then the automatic leveling will only apply small corrections. And you will not be surprised by a volume drop!

I guess sometimes it doesn't work on Mine?
    maybe I've lost some Update? rel 2.0.1.8601) :(