somebody got a profile close to the sound from the song crying in the rain from white snake?

• Im in a Whitesnake covers band, so yes, I do. What I did was use Ruppert's studio 15 through a 4x15 cab and tweaked it delay wise to my own taste, works great. Also really like And44's 5150 VH profile for this sorta stuff but that's a paid for profile unlike Ruppert's.

• Im in a Whitesnake covers band, so yes, I do. What I did was use Ruppert's studio 15 through a 4x15 cab and tweaked it delay wise to my own taste, works great. Also really like And44's 5150 VH profile for this sorta stuff but that's a paid for profile unlike Ruppert's.

Hello do you got some patches for me?

I got the andy profiles to..

Best regards..

• Well the amp used for that album was a Mesa Boogie Mark III Coliseum Simulclass. So no, those amps are pretty rare. (It's a 180W MarkIII).

But I think you could pretty far by starting with a good Mark III profile and make a tone matched cab for it. You'll need to find a part on the album that has nothing but guitars first though.

Then record the same part with the KPA with the cab turned off, tone match with Izotope Ozone
    , create an impulse response file from that eq curve and change the impulse into a kpa cab with the CabMaker software.

• Well the amp used for that album was a Mesa Boogie Mark III Coliseum Simulclass. So no, those amps are pretty rare. (It's a 180W MarkIII).

But I think you could pretty far by starting with a good Mark III profile and make a tone matched cab for it. You'll need to find a part on the album that has nothing but guitars first though.

Then record the same part with the KPA with the cab turned off, tone match with Izotope Ozone
    , create an impulse response file from that eq curve and change the impulse into a kpa cab with the CabMaker software.

Thx for your reply..
    A pitty i dont have the stuff to do that :(

Best regards