Controlling the power amp level

• Hello,
    using a KPA Powerhead, I am wondering if it is possible to control the power amp level or the output to the power amp seperately from the main outs(Stereo)?

cheers Rolf

• I don't have a power head but the output menu should be similar. If you hit the output button and scroll through the pages you can set the output levels for each output and you can define which output is controlled by the master volume knob. As far as I know the power output is linked with the monitor out so you can set a fix level for the main outs and just link the the monitor out with the master volume knob. As a result you will always have a fixed main level and you can controll the monitor/power output with the master volume knob.
    I use my Kemper that way to alwas have a defined main out level and that I can play around with my monitor volume just as I like.

• I don't have a power head but the output menu should be similar. If you hit the output button and scroll through the pages you can set the output levels for each output and you can define which output is controlled by the master volume knob. As far as I know the power output is linked with the monitor out so you can set a fix level for the main outs and just link the the monitor out with the master volume knob. As a result you will always have a fixed main level and you can controll the monitor/power output with the master volume knob.
    I use my Kemper that way to alwas have a defined main out level and that I can play around with my monitor volume just as I like.

Exactly how I do it as well. Very practicable.