Free profile packs for your music

• Beside the simple soundclips for all our profiles are "User Demo's" available for some of our profile packs.

If you create a "User Demo" for one of the profile packs without a "User Demo" - and we put it on our homepage - you'll get two free profile pack's (select any two you want).

No covers please (German GEMA does not like it).
    The demo clips can be guitar only or (better) full songs.

Please send me a PM if you have something ready - include a link e.g. to dropbox.
    Best would be a wav or 320Kbit mp3 file.

I may shorten long songs before I put then on the website.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 6 times, last by Armin ().

• Yes, you are right - I changed the text - hope it's now clear.

I would prefer the sound of the raw profiles - but do what you like - this are user songs ;)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• No need for simple clips or walk thru the profiles demos (these are there already).

I think of something like the other 'User Clips" e.g. I like Günters Clips very much.

And I would like to have some more clips for heavy profiles.

• We have a User-Song for the Pack34 (1959 Handwired Plexi via Greenback speakers)

User-Song Pack34

There are still other packs without user clips ...

• Enjoy another User-Clip from Pack 30 (Profiles from a Mesa Boogie Roadster)

User-Clip

There are still some packs without user songs ....

• More great 'User-Demos' are up - check our webpage!

If you want to contribute I would like to have some 'User-Demos' for this packs:

14 - 1954 Fender ProAmp
    40 - Marshall JCM2000

In case you play Metal also for this ones
    26 - Mesa Boogie Rectifier
    27 - Elmwood Modena M60
    30 - Mesa Boogie Roadster

Edited 3 times, last by Armin ().