Anybody else lovin the recent Kemper Preamp Profiles Pack?

• I was pretty well set on using a PA amp and monitor wedges, when this announcement made me try monitoring into the loop return of my Marshall VM tube amp and greenbacks cab again. These preamp profiles have cabs! And I use these cabs with my other favorite profiles too. Lovin the results!!

From the August 2nd announcement: NEW: Preamp Profiles Pack

We are sharing 25 preamp profiles. The preamp signals have been picked from the Send of the tube amps' effect loop connecting it with the Return of the Profiler. Such profiles
    should be played through tube amplifier and guitar cabinet. Instead of
    using a separate tube power amp you could also feed the signal into the
    Return of a tube amp's effect loop. In any case the cab simulation of
    the Profiler should stay activated,
    because it has an impact on the
    sound.

• These preamp profiles have cabs!

Though the cab sections in those profiles are active, there are no cabs present there. The reason for this is that if you would switch the cab section off (which is the same as using "cab off" on the monitor out) the "cabdriver" function becomes activated automatically. The cabdriver itself was designed to automatically balance the tonal spectrum when using "cabs off". This is something you don´t want when playing the preamp profiles back to the power section of the same amp. Since you would want the combination of preamp profile plus the sound of the original power section of the amp to sound as authentic as possible, this is a rare situation where the cabdriver makes no sense.