FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper chip - Help

• Hi All,

I'm a relatively new Kemper owner and have just bought Behringer FCB1010 and added the Uno4Kemper chip. Everything is plugged and working right. My only issue is finding a quick and easy way to set my favourite rigs in appropriate banks. For example if I want "Surf's up" rig in Bank 5 rig selection 3. How do I go about it while retaining all of it's effect parameters?

i'm sure there is a fast way of doing this but I can't figure it out :( . I resorted to renaming the Rig already assigned to the bank I want to go in, and then basically reprogramming it ; amp profile, effects one by one etc.. Which makes this quite a tedious task. If someone would be kind enough to walk me through an easy way of doing this I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Michel

• First you need to decide if you want to use Browse Mode of performance mode.

In browse mode you can have 128 midi rigs assignments.

In performance mode you can Have 125 banks with 5 rig slots in each bank/song.

Select performance mode bank then browse to a rig you want do this for as many slot you need for a song then save

you can edit a rig in performance mode by selecting the rig slot and pushing the the rig button.

In browse mode you need to assign MIDI# to a rig.

• Good description. I'm sure it was just a typo, but Performance Mode has 25 banks, not 125.

Also, once you get in Performance mode, you choose the slot you want your profile to be in by moving the highlight via the left or right "Rig" button on the lower right side of the KPA. Once you choose the slot location in the proper bank, use the Browse knob to find the rig you want to save, then press the Store button several times (pausing at each screen to make sure everything is correct). Once it's saved, you're done.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• 125 banks! in performance mode

Oops, you're right! I was mixing up 128 rigs in Browser mode and dividing it with 5 slots per bank in Perform mode. And it's 1 am here 8|

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.