Noise on XLR, no Noise on TS ??

• Hi there!
    I take the Master Signal from Main out into my Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Interface.
    When using XLR, I need to lower the Master Volume or Main Volume cause even with Zero Gain on the Interface the signal is clipping.
    Using the TS, I can leave Master Volume on 10 and use the Gain on the Interface for leveling.

Problem is:
    Recorded with same Level (proofed in the DAW Input section) i get background noise with XLR and no noise with TS. With S/PDIF also no noise.

Thats from the Kemper or from the Interface? Got no other gear here to check it.
    In Rehearsal and Live i want to use the XLR main out, but of course only when it makes no noise...

If its the Interface, someone knows whats the problem?

• I would say either interface or speaker or a possible bad cable. In theory a XLR cable should be a quieter signal than a TS for line noise. So I would see what all the settings are for the inputs/outputs for your other devices are and if they have line/mic switches that will make a big difference as well. I know my TS connection on my DXR10 has a +10 boost on the amp and that amplifies line noise and makes it noisier than the XLR, but also makes the speaker go louder than the XLR can before running into amp high THD that really starts to degrade sound quality. So sometimes you have to choose your poison.