Tips for solo volume bumps when using UnO for Kemper

• Hola!
    I'm awaiting the UnO for Kemper Chip, and wonder how you assign a volume bump (3-4 dB) for solos etc. using the features of the UnO for Kemper chip. Do I have to waste a slot on the Kemper fx row for assigning a neutral boost after the amp, or do you have any other clever suggestions?

• What about the volume pedal? you can set it post FX and set the min/max values. I normally use eq in X for solo... but that is because I also use a "cut through" eq curve.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Sure, the volume pedal is an option with min/max values. The way I do it now, with the old UnO chip is to use a switch for min/max volume and free up the volume pedal to control delay levels. But I guess this won't work anyway with the UnO for Kemper chip, so I might as well use the volume pedal for this.

• Since performance mode exists I have changed my workflow to using a 5 dB louder rig in slot 5.

This.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• I have done two different things.
    Mainly I have a clean, a crunch and a driven sound on the first 3 preset. On presets 4 and 5 I have lead presets which are louder. nr 4 is a clean solo tone and nr 5 is more driven.
    I have the same setup on alle banks. Though som of the presets exist in several banks.

Since I have ABCD and X as stomps I skipped D. I never switch that much effects within a song.
    So i dropped to have a switch for D. I put the wah here and its controlled by the exp pedal anyway.
    On A B I use Comp and Dist. C is normally an EQ if used. In X I have the harmonizer on some lead programs. No need to boost since their loader already. In rythm programs I have a Pure Boost there so I can make it a little louder for a short lick whithout having to use a lead program. For licks they are normally to load.
    On the stomp switches on the FCB 1 controls A. 2 controls B. 3 controls 2. 4 controls delay on and off. 5 controls X.