News about Kemper footcontroller???

• The FCB1010 firmware won't help much if there's no FCB1010s available. I placed an order last April, and don't yet know when or even if it will arrive. Behringers Norwegian distributor says they've had FCB's on order for more than a year. Some are expected in November, but it's unlikely to be enough units to cover the order backlog. Is the controller being discontinued? I know the controller is available from a few international sources, but private import with fees and shipping-costs would make the controller 3 or 4 times more expensive.

I'm located in Norway too and i don't think it would be that more expensive buying from Thomann,
    http://www.thomann.de/intl/basket_add.html?ar=149820&menge=1 -just add 25% on the total price from them and you have
    the total price all included, very nice people and they have an excellent service!

Edited once, last by ETS ().

• The FCB1010 firmware won't help much if there's no FCB1010s available. I placed an order last April, and don't yet know when or even if it will arrive. Behringers Norwegian distributor says they've had FCB's on order for more than a year. Some are expected in November, but it's unlikely to be enough units to cover the order backlog. Is the controller being discontinued? I know the controller is available from a few international sources, but private import with fees and shipping-costs would make the controller 3 or 4 times more expensive.

I ordered my FCB in june and got it early august in Norway. Check som different stores, some might have one in storage.

• Thomann prices is 875,65 NOK excl. VAT (about 108€) shipping to Norway is 20€, then add customs (shouldn't be more than 3-5%,maybe even none at all) then 25% VAT.

What is its current price in Norway (incl. VAT) anyway - just curious.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Thomann prices is 875,65 NOK excl. VAT (about 108€) shipping to Norway is 20€, then add customs (shouldn't be more than 3-5%,maybe even none at all) then 25% VAT.

What is its current price in Norway (incl. VAT) anyway - just curious.

4Sound in Norway sells this for 1199 -.kr +149-. For shipping, the cheapest I found and there is no
    duty on musical instruments in Norway, only 25% VAT, but the carrier may take a small fee in calculating the tax, nothing major
    so I think with about 1500.-kr total from Thomann whilst 1348.-kr from 4SOUND you will not lose any sleep over this, and maybe
    there's no fee at all, hell yeah, you even got 30 days return and 3 years warranty aswell from Thomann ! ;)

• 4Sound in Norway sells this for 1199 -.kr +149-. For shipping, the cheapest I found and there is no
    duty on musical instruments in Norway, only 25% VAT, but the carrier may take a small fee in calculating the tax, nothing major
    so I think with about 1500.-kr total from Thomann whilst 1348.-kr from 4SOUND you will not lose any sleep over this, and maybe
    there's no fee at all, hell yeah, you even got 30 days return and 3 years warranty aswell from Thomann ! ;)

Ordered a Kemper Head with the original bag and a FCB1010 from 4Sound last april. I got the KPA in june, but I'm still waiting for the bag and the FCB. When ordering from abroad there's theoretically only VAT to pay, but carriers often charge NOK600 ($100) or more just for handling the customs paperwork.