i hate being a noob, please help!

• I am having a heck of a time getting set up with my Kemper.

I modified KEMPER AMPS' D'Lux Clean D'Lux 1x12 - Cactus with some reverb and delay for a wicked Deluxe reverb sound. Spent the afternoon at my friends place where 3 of us cycled back and forth between a vintage 65 deluxe reverb 1x12 combo and the Kemper which I had powered by a matrix gt1000fx into a Dr Z open back 2x10 cab.

All we could say was "wow!" I'm floored, nearly perfect. For that alone I am stoked as my personal vintage deluxe reverb is THE amp I compare all others to.

My current issues are getting this damned voodoo labs GCP set up as well as midi mapping. GRRR uphill and tons of reading. So frustrating because as soon as I think I have it, I am proven otherwise. I'll get there.

What I need help with at the moment is that I have DL'd rmpachec0's MORGAN AC20 profile. Moved it into the shared folder on the USB. When I plug this into the Kemper then roll the control over to Browse, I get the option to hit the soft button for external storage. When I do so, the KEMPER is supposed to give me the option to import new content BUT that option is not there at all. Backup or Restore is all I get.

SO? WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?? ...I just know its going to be something stupid. I hate being a noob.

tia

m

• Hi, try to reformat the pendrive on the Profiler again. I had the issue of the KPA not recognising new rigs in the shared folder myself. Seems to be USB drive related. When newly formatted try to import again. If possible try another drive. Be shure to properly unmount the drive from your computer.