trouble about deleting profiles

• i have the problem, every time when i delete a profile and export new rigs, the deleted rigs are also to, and the profiler export them again.
    what can i do?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Is it correct, that i could delete the Rigs on the USB stick After importing on the profilier?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• The profiler scans the rigs in your share folder on the USB. If you choose to import, the ones that don't reside in the profiler itself will be imported.
    So if you delete rigs from the profiler you should delete them from the share folder as well.
    Otherwise they will be re- imported next time.
    Was that your question?

• danke