Does the kemper play nice with effects units?

• I am considering buying a kemper, but doing so will reduce my budget in the short term to get pedals.

If I were to use the kemper with the Line 6 M13 (for example), would the kemper react like the amps it simulates, or would the units clash?

If any of you has experience with this kind of setup I would love to hear it!

Thanks

• I wouldn't bother considering buying a Kemper. I'd just buy a Kemper :D

Ok more insight... My KPA has played nicely with whatever I've thrown at it. Currently I've got a Strymon timeline and bluesky in the loop along with a recently added H9. All very nice... I haven't got an M13 but my HD500 goes very nicely whenever it get pressed into service. I've also got a Maxon vop9 which I put before the kemper and it takes it very well. I haven't heard of many effects clashing with the KPA. The on board effects are a little underrated in my opinion and you might find yourself amply served with what's already there.

Hope you take the plunge and it works as well for you as it has for countless others here...

Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs