KPA Resetting FCB1010 in Performance Mode

• I just upgraded to 2.3.3, as suggest by Rig Manager during my install. Today I noticed something during Performance mode, where the KPA is sending a Slot change to Slot 1 each time I change Performances, i.e. advance from to to 2 etc. So for instance, I could be in Performance 3 slot 4 and then change to Performance 4. The system used to maintain slot 4 in the new performance but now it resets the slot to 1.

How do I get it back to just keeping the slot position when I change performances?

Gettin' funky up in here..

• In Performance Mode, The Kemper does not allow going directly from one sound to another? It automatically brings up a sound in the selected bank? I suppose using it as "one bank per song", with the first sound for each song in Slot 1, this would make sense.

However, I thought Performance Mode was intended to be an easy way to select 128 sounds, without needing to add MIDI program change numbers to all the sounds. (I already had mine programmed, so I'm still using MIDI numbers)

Those of us with 100+ songs that might be requested and randomly played next, likely use less than 5 sounds in at least some our our songs, and don't want ANY of the five slots to be automatically recalled when a bank is changed. If it does not have the option to do this, I think many/maybe most live musicians will still have to use MIDI program changes, if their sets are subject to random song changes.

Maybe an option could be added to the Kemper for these Performance Mode program change choices?:

1) When changing banks, maintain the previous slot position. (if that is how it used to work)

2) When changing banks, go to slot 1 in the new bank (if that is how it currently works in 2.3.3)

3) When changing banks, require the user to select WHICH slot in that bank, by pressing that number AFTER moving UP or DOWN to a new bank number. ( I'm surprised it hasn't always supported Random Access like this - I guess I'm glad I am still using MIDI live).

Example One:
    Bank 3, slot 4
    to
    Bank 2, slot 5

Two button pushes:
    1) DOWN to Bank 2 (the sound has not changed yet) Many have a flashing display at this point, to let the user know they have not selected a new sound yet.
    2) PRESS "5" (the sound changes)

Example Two:
    Bank 7, slot 4
    to
    Bank 1, slot 5

Seven button pushes:
    1) (six) DOWN to Bank 1 (the sound has not changed yet) Many have a flashing display at this point, to let the user know they have not selected a new sound yet.
    2) PRESS "5" (the sound changes)

This method of Bank/Slot Select allows a player to randomly access 14 different sounds from any one sound, with a maximum of two button pushes. And, the sound does not become active until exactly when it is needed.
    (the four in the same bank require one button push, and the five in the bank above, and the five in the bank below require two button pushes)