Kemper crashes from time to time

• Hey Folks , this ist my first Post in this Forum.
    My Kemper ( New Fw 2.3.3 , about 300 Rigs) starts today with crashes. The First time there was only Sound like plugging an Guitar in an Kitchen radio and in the LED says " Kemper Profiling Amp " like in the boot phase of the KPA.
    After an new Start Up with holding SYSTEm pressed the KPA works well for about an half an hour and then the sound fades a bit crappy.

Is it possible that the new FW wouldn't work with an FCB 1010 with Eureka 2.0 an that causes the crashes ?

By the way , could somebody explain me use of the performance mode. Im not able to store an Rig in the performance mode..

Cheers Hansi

• Welcome Hansi!
    Regarding the Crash of the profiler you should open a support ticket incl. Sending a backup of your profiler to help the support team what's going on.

Regarding storing rigs in PM: place rigs in the slots of a performance (right browse knob), then store the performance.

• Hey Ingolf ,
    thanks for your fast reply.
    I´ll try tomorrow to use the performance mode.
    Right now i´ve been playing for about an hour without any trouble / but without my midi floorboard..... In your opinion , is it possible that the new firmware has some trouble with the eureka prom ?

btw : im living near harburg ;)

• Hey Ingolf ,
    thanks for your fast reply.
    I´ll try tomorrow to use the performance mode.
    Right now i´ve been playing for about an hour without any trouble / but without my midi floorboard..... In your opinion , is it possible that the new firmware has some trouble with the eureka prom ?

btw : im living near harburg ;)

Hey neighbour! ;)
    To be honest I have zero experience with the Eureka prom.
    If it only happens with your midi board connected it is very likely that the culprit is here.
    If it happens again when the FCB is connectedI would monitor the messages that are transmitted when using the FCB with something like midi ox.

• My impression is, that external MIDI devices could cause issues with the KPA. I had two times kind of a "green screen" (System Error Message) using my LiquidFoot 12+. I think it happened, when I was trying to sync it automatically and exceeded some of the param values. But this is just a guess.

• If i filter the cc from 45 to 50 with midi ox i runs without errors.

What do you mean with "filter"? Do you mean that these CC's are not sended?
    CC48 - 54 are very important for performance mode! Have a look:

CC #48 Increase Performance Index (switch to next rig)
    CC #49 Decrease Performance Index (switch to next rig)
    CC #50 Slot 1 of Current Performance
    CC #51 Slot 2 of Current Performance
    CC #52 Slot 3 of Current Performance
    CC #53 Slot 4 of Current Performance
    CC #54 Slot 5 of Current Performance

Are you sure you're not sending CC and PC at the same time?

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Yes, and i only filter 45 to 50 and it works.
    But read my previous message. I have found a fix for me.