Commercial User Profiles

• I've individually imported 3 Amp Factory packs to my Kemper. How do you navigate to the these user profiles. Pushing the "Last Imported" option only takes me to the last individual import. I can't locate the other two. Are the user profiles stored separately from the factory presets on a different navigated path? I hope so. I love organization. I don't need purchased lists scattered alphabetically mixed in with the rest.

• Thank you. Just curious, what does TAF stand for?
    Also, I don't have "By Users" as an option. My options are: "All Rigs;" "Favorites;" "Non-Favorites;" "My Rigs," (empty); "Current Author," and "Last Imported."

• I see that the original product name has been abbreviated to "AFUM" and thrown in with the rest. Just what I don't need. Now I have to keep a typed list on my computer to remind me of which is commercial, non-commercial, and Rig Exchange.

• TAF = The Amp Factory

Use Current Author and it only shows the TAF created profiles. (Author name And44)

But if you love organization and ease of navigation, start using the Rig Manager. :thumbup: Download from main page - support - downloads.

I'm on a Mac. So. I'll have to wait for however long for the Mac version of Rig Manager to download. Hmmm, I wonder if Parallels 8 will do the task running Windows 8 on Mac?

• I see that the original product name has been abbreviated to "AFUM" and thrown in with the rest. Just what I don't need. Now I have to keep a typed list on my computer to remind me of which is commercial, non-commercial, and Rig Exchange.

You know you can rename the profile if you want, right? Add a "C" for commercial or whatever preface you like to separate them.

Also, I have Rig Manager working great on my Mac with Parallels and Windows 7. It's works wonders for organizing profiles.

• You know you can rename the profile if you want, right? Add a "C" for commercial or whatever preface you like to separate them.

Also, I have Rig Manager working great on my Mac with Parallels and Windows 7. It's works wonders for organizing profiles.

I like that. Thanks a lot. I think I'll be renaming the files before I import them from now on.

• That might work but I've never tried renaming profiles before importing them. I was talking about renaming from the front panel of the KPA itself after they are imported. Press "Store" and you'll be presented with a few options, including rename.

I know. Less hassle with the turning knobs thing for letters. However, I'll make a backup copy of the files before I do rename the one to be imported.