Slot-Rig description in Performance Mode after slot edit

• When I make a rig change to a previously stored slot of a Performance (and re-store), the graphic (any one of the five boxes above the performance name) representing the performance's "slot" does not update (it still shows the old rig name, instead of the reprogrammed name). When the slot is selected, functionality is as expected, it even shows the appropriate rig name under the performance name. However, It is annoying to not be able to tell what rigs are available without selecting their slot.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any solutions?

Sorry if there is a post about this elsewhere...directions to such post would be appreciated as well!

• Thanks for the response, it got me on the right track. This is one of the few things about this awesome device that is not so intuitive to figure out!

Just for future reference, here is a link to a related forum thread, and a description of the fix procedure!

Slot names in Peformance Mode

Foresten says:

About the slot names I found that you can rename them via soft button "Arrange Slots" -> "Rename Slots" -> "Use Rig Names" and hitting the store button 4 times. Sure it is ok that they are not automatically updated when changing an existing performance (e.g. you call your slots "Intro", "Bridge", "Solo"... and Solo would suddenly be replaced by an amp name, because you switch to another amp for that part of the song).

Rock on!