Rig manager requirements: Getting a bit daft

• Went to use RM for the first time in a while yesterday. It wouldn't run as it needed updating. A piece of software actually refusing to run because its out of date is extremely irregular and an unnecessary irritation but i updated it anyway. Then after doing this, RM informs me i have to update my KPA's firmware from an official release to a beta!? This is, as the thread title says, utterly daft.

It wouldn't be so bad if RM was capable of anything remotely complicated, but all it seems able to do is very basic stuff like "select a rig".

• yep.. I complained as others about the same issue... I think there was a relevant data structure change that required upgrading. I think I recall a promise from the team that this would not be an issue in future updates but yes, it was irritating. It kiiled the use of RM that day in a session where review of profiles were required and the RM would have been perfect but hey, just kept rolling the the profiler.. it had plenty of rigs loaded to get the job done!

Gettin' funky up in here..