Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 announced - EQ

• Yeah....

I've recently found that when NOT using the visuals I don't know what the heck I'm doing. That tells me the visuals are NOT a great learning tools, but more of a "you hear what you see" thing. For me at least.

That's actually part of the reason I also may consider VMR, as it seems to have a) limited amount of EQ bands and b) no curve graphic (but also looks cool and shiny, which I DO like, shallow me....). Both things I feel are GOOD things - again, for me. I'm afraid the compressor plugs will have level reduction meters, though, which is also something I'd like to do without (or rather, be able to turn off, and then check after tweaking maybe)

I never got on with Logic's no graphics mode. I lose track of what is what....

• FabFilter Pro-Q 2 has been released. :thumbup:
    Regular price: 149 Euro (same price like first version)
    10% discount if you're new customer @ FabFilter: 134,10 Euro (send me a private message)

Upgrade pricing: 56.62 Euro for me, as I own the Pro Bundle, not sure about other upgrade prices if you owned a different set of products.

• I've just checked on Audiodeluxe.

Whilst they're advertising it at $199 US, they take it $30 off at checkout so it's $169 US. Just thought folks here might like to know :)

If I go on the Fabfilter UK website, it's £127 UK. Converted, it's £102 UK and I have a $15 coupon from a previous plugin transgression so, if I decide to pull the trigger on this, Audiodeluxe will be getting the business. But then again I've yet to find anywhere cheaper on plugins and the customer service is very good to IME.