Controlling the KPA with Boss GTx series foot controllers

• Hum... strange... my previous post disapperared... maybe caused by the new made skin forum maintenance...

warlus1 wrote:

?
    gt5 1-1 call the first "rig"
    gt5 1-2 call the second...

in the kemper you can change the midi map of every rigs (so the 12-3 rig can be the 1-1 for the gt5) but you can't change the midi map of th gt5

Si, I tried to do that... but dealing with map on my GT5... I only succeeded in changing preset of performance (selector = Perform) when pressing on my Gt5.So :Gt5 1-1 call the Performance1 slot 1Gt5 2-1 call the Performance2 slot 1But, in Gig mode (selector = Browser), my pedal seems to not act on the Kemper.... is it normal in your opinion ?

Regards

• I´ve got an old GT5 too laying around in my Studio for many Years ;)
    Got my Kemper last Saturday. Hooked up the GT5 today.
    Go to Midi Menu and select #1 for the Expression Pedal (Wah). Ctrl is set to #30 (tap Tempo) or any other # you would control.
    In my Rigs with Wah i have selected under the options Pedal Mode on Page 2 Bypass@Stop. If I stop using the Expression Pedal the Wah fades out and the normal Sound is going to the Outputs. You could try the Bypass @ Toe or Heel as well.

In Midi Menu dial in MIDI Map Select to Fix and not to Programm Map.

This should do the most things you want.

• Now the KFC is arrived... I'm already thinking about selling my FCB1010 + ship... (i didn't think the KFC would arrive so soon :-/ )
    but not for today, it's to much expansive for me... and my FCB with Eureka ship works well... :)

I would be interested to hear about KFC owners that have had the FCB before...