FIRST TIME CREATING A PROFILE...A FEW PROBLEMS

• Hi everyone....
    I've had my Kemper for around 2 weeks now and am still evaluating to make sure it's right for me. Today I created my first profile of my own amp, a Mesa electradyne head through a Recto 2 x 12 cab....I was floored when I played it back: it sounded amazing, and nearly identical to the real thing. Mindblowing!!!!
    Anyways, the only problem I ran into was that even though I thought I filled out all of the info correctly (pretty darn sure) before saving my profile, my profiled amp and cab isn't showing up under the amplifier listings. I can recall the rig no problem...but the amplifier (not the rig) is titled "72 Marshall" which I believe was the last profile I had up. In this one the cab shows up properly as Recto 2x12 which is what I titled it. I made a second profile with a different mic, and this time the amplifier in the path shows up as my Electradyne, and the cab has an identical name.
    So basically, it doesn't seem like the Kemper stored my amp or cab into any kind of list that I can browse for....I can see all of the other cabs and amps, but not mine. I must be missing a step....maybe someone can point me in the right direction, or to a tutorial that may help. Thanks!

• If you have Rig Manager installed connect to your KPA and edit the name and tags via computer....it's easiest to make changes that way. It might have just skipped when you hit store and then store was hit again and saved it as what was already up. As you are done you go to save and then next to edit each step. If you hit store instead it jumps past all the edit steps and that may have happened?? Just use the Rig manager and you can edit them all on one screen and it will update your Kemper.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

Edited once, last by bshaw92 ().

• Ok...thanks! I think that is likely what happened....I think I probably hit store instead of save. It was quite a thrill I must say to hear my amp played back like that. I will have to play with rig manager and see if that helps. Thanks!