New Kemper User in Town, Tube Addict originally...

• Well, the Rig Manager helps a lot ... you could just keep on the unit what you regularly use, and limit experimentation to when you're connected.

:)

Thanks. That makes sense. I think I haven't figured out yet how I can have rigs on the RM but NOT having them on the Kemper!?

I always import new stuff via USB and see them afterwards in the RM.

I am not connected to the Internet with the Recording PC. BTW, I Regularly get the message "some rigs are damaged..." from the RM. Am I doing anything wrong?

• Thanks. That makes sense. I think I haven't figured out yet how I can have rigs on the RM but NOT having them on the Kemper!?
    I always import new stuff via USB and see them afterwards in the RM.

I think you'd better read the RM manual! :D
    RM is a game changer for rig... managing :thumbup:

I am not connected to the Internet with the Recording PC. BTW, I Regularly get the message "some rigs are damaged..." from the RM. Am I doing anything wrong?

Does it read that damaged rigs are on your computer or rather on the Profiler?
    If the former, RM's database could be damaged. If the latter, switch the unit on while holding the Rig button: the KAOS will attempt at fixing the damaged files.

:)

• Right, manual reading was the answer I expected, probably true! ;)

Powering on with the rig-button pressed gets the problem solved... until using RM again. The problem doesn't occur without.

I haven't experienced any sound-affection either. Strange.

• Where is the issue reported to take place?

what do you mean by that? It's just that error-message with the hint to do the "power-on with rig-button".I am not at home right now so cannot check in more detail unfortunately.

Is there a sort of error-log which I can access to get more problem-details

?Many thanks for your interest and willingness to help, viabcroce!

• OK, so "it" says the issue is in the Profiler.

I had this myself, and had to repeat the procedure a couple of times.

What FW version are you on?

Also, note that you don't have to actually find a bad sounding rig, point being RM reads them all anyway.
    It might be worth deleting RM's database and rebuilding it again, unless you have something custom in your layout.

But the best advice would be to open a support ticket ;)

• I am not exactly sure about the FW version, but I guess I'll just update to 3.0.0 and also upgrade RM to 1.3.1 once I will be back home. Let's see, maybe the issue just disappears.

In case the problem remains, I guess I'll open a new thread to share the experience.

Thanks, viabcroce, for your advice!