RIGBUSTERS: Free Welcome Pack reserved for our Newsletter Subscribers!!!

• Hello Guys,
    why to subscribe to our newsletter?

1) you can immediately download the free welcome pack "when Cornish met Fargen" (9 free rigs). What happens when a Cornish SS3 is boosted by a Fargen J&J Sonic Edge? It's pure magic!
    2) you will receive incredible coupons and special offers reserved only for our newsletter subscribers
    3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe now!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    why to subscribe to our newsletter?

1) you can immediately download the free welcome pack "when Cornish met Fargen" (9 free rigs). What happens when a Cornish SS3 is boosted by a Fargen J&J Sonic Edge? It's pure magic!
    2) you will receive incredible coupons and special offers reserved only for our newsletter subscribers
    3) we will send you 1 FREE RIG EVERY MONTH!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe now!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    we have just sent the Free Rig of the Month - November 2015!!!

This time we have selected for you an incredible CAB: M-1922 (seeking to re-create the sound of a Marshall 1922 Cab - Celestion G12T 75 speakers - Made in England).

Thanks for being a subscriber!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi, I have bought this M-1922 pack few days ago.. in my opinion this is an Absolute Killer CAB pack.. do you lack the bottom end in some of your profiles? do you like the big and fat sound? maybe this M-1922 CAB pack is worth trying.. who knows... ;)

ps: I wonder why this thread has only few comments.. thousands of comments on MBritt´s, Guidorist´s, TAF´s and other seller´s profiles but here only few, hm.. I have also other GLB V30 CAB pack and CORNFORD AMP pack + few packs like BOSS SD1 Keeley´s MOD ecc and found them of superb quality.. thanks Rigbusters!!! :thumbup: