Kemper Update Anomaly

• I've had trouble updating the firmware in the past.The Kemper has always seen the stick(s) but never the newer kaos.bin. However after many attempts over time by accident I noticed I could get the Kemper to see the update if I quickly turn the unit off and back on before it has time to initiate a shutdown. Posting this in hopes it will help someone. This finally worked allowing me to get to 2.7 but still can't get to 3. Update: I'm finally updating the latest 3 but there is definitely an issue with the Kemper addressing USB drives.

Edited 2 times, last by dach ().

• I've had trouble updating the firmware in the past.The Kemper has always seen the stick(s) but never the newer kaos.bin. However after many attempts over time by accident I noticed I could get the Kemper to see the update if I quickly turn the unit off and back on before it has time to initiate a shutdown. Posting this in hopes it will help someone. This finally worked allowing me to get to 2.7 but still can't get to 3. Update: I'm finally updating the latest 3 but there is definitely an issue with the Kemper addressing USB drives.

You should definitely open a support ticket about your issue.