Live ambient Radio show

• Hi,since 2003 I did a radio show on our local free radio station in Erfurt (http://www.radio-frei.de) playing songs and doing interviews with bands. Nothing special.

Now I thought it´s time to try out something new, so I decided to broadcast a 60min. songwriting show, recording me while I jam in my home studio.
    I know it´s not for everyone and experimental, hard to listen too, but maybe someone get´s inspired and motivated to do music, even if you´re not a musician. I´ll try to do this every 2nd Saturday 9pm.

I work with Ableton + Push as a basis plus
    Live Guitar and Bass into a Boomerang Looper into Kemper Amp
    Nord Stage 2 / 76
    Analog Keys
    Analog Rytm
    OP1

This is the piece of my 1st session:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here´s the video, how I got to the song (sorry German only):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.