Profiles not importing properly

• Hi All

I am having problems with my profiler loading a set of profiles. They are the Mesa Roadking ones form the amp factory.

I have just swapped my 3 day old Kemper for the bundle with the remote. Importing worked fine on the old one but on this one when I import any of the profiles for this amp (named AF5-Roadking ch3 vin2 for example) they appear to load fine but you get nothing but a clean sound (like if no profile is loaded. The gain knob does nothing nor does enabling/disabling effects. I have tried loading them via rig manager and via a USB. I have redownloaded them from the site but still the same. If you browse to the profile and select it you just get clean sounds, if you then turn the browse button to a different amp and then back without selecting the different amp and hit the load button it starts working properly (almost like it needs to be loaded twice!) If you go from the profile to a different one and hit load and then try to go back to the mesa profile it does not load properly again!

Really confused, anyone got any ideas?

All other profiles including ones from the Amp factory seem to work OK and I am up to date with FW

• Thanks I'll check that but I only downloaded them a few days ago and did not have the problem with my previous kemper

Edit, Just checked and parallel path is indeed on and set to -5. Turned it off, stored the new profile and it seems to be working. Thanks so much Paults...life saver!

Edited once, last by Ryder35 ().