Bug Fix request. Showing midi PC assignments correct.

• There is a bug where sometimes the midi program change assignment is not shown correct in browse mode. Sometimes it does not show at all. Sometimes it shows an earlier assignment or something random. It's freaking me out, even though i know that they always change to the correct PC no matter what it is showing.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• With more details from both of you, we Users may be able to help:

What KPA firmware version are you using?

What MIDI Controller (in addition to walrus1's GT-3)?

MIDI OMNI mode or a specific Channel?

One MIDI cable from the Controller to the KPA, or two cables with bi-directional communication?

Are you sending Continuous CC information with each rig change (volume, FX status, etc)

• It's freaking me out, even though i know that they always change to the correct PC no matter what it is showing.

If there is no Controller connected, you are not using MIDI PC numbers when you change rigs.

Here is a possibility:
    You may have more than one Rig with the same name displayed (the .kipr file names would have different date and time).
    A version of the rig with no MIDI PC assignment.
    A current version of the Rig with the PC Assignment you expect to see.
    An earlier version of the rig with a different PC assignment.

• You are confusing me with the second poster :)

i wrote SHOWING the correct pc assignments. (The little square the number in it) I said nothing about changing to the wrong rigs. In fact i wrote that worked as expected.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• There is a bug where sometimes the midi program change assignment is not shown correct in browse mode. Sometimes it does not show at all. Sometimes it shows an earlier assignment or something random. It's freaking me out, even though i know that they always change to the correct PC no matter what it is showing.

This bug is already fixed in the next upcoming operating system version.