Kemper - Midi controller for profile selection, studio use only, non-foot controller

• I really don't know if this is the best place on the forum for it, I was torn between 3 places, so if the admins want to move it to a better one, please do so.

I use the Kermper in the studio only, I don't want a huge foot controller, I have a rack based setup and quite happy using the front buttons to program what I want. For my own personal use I use 6 - 12 Kemper profiles max (6 would be fine, 12 would be better). I'd like to get either a small physical hand held device, or an app on an ipad that has as basic 6 or 12 buttons as possible that I can either label on screen (if it's an ipad app) or with a sticker if it's a physical device with the profile names I want so I can swap between them quick and easy rather than having to use librarian, or the scroll buttons on the front.

I'd really appreciate real life working opinion on either an ipad solution, or a small midi controller such as say Vestax PAD-One that can plug into the kemper midi socket (no mac in between) and be used to quick access 6 profiles min, 12 would be better but not required.

thank you.

• MIDI program changes can be used to load up to 128 Rigs in Browse Mode as well as Slots in Performance Mode. If you are able to send MIDI Bank Select even all 625 Slots can be loaded. So you could use any MIDI controller, that fits your needs or software (e. g. virtualmidifootcontroller on a PC). This is very basic MIDI functionality.