Issue with flickering LEDs on the remote

• I have a thing going on with my remote and I'm wondering if it's related to the 3.1.4 update that I just did or if anyone else have experienced something similar.

Since the update, although I don't know if it's actually related, I've noticed the LEDs on my Kemper Remote kind of flickering now and then. I tried to film it with my iPhone last night but it didn't show up very well. I'd say every 5-10 seconds or so there's a small flicker of one or more LEDs, effect lights that are on might flicker off, or unselected (but enabled) performance slots might flicker on for a moment.

The flickering is really quite quick, I have to stare at it while it happens to really see it, but when I don't stare at it I still notice something is going on because my eye picks up the "movement".

I've tried two different cables, the original and a regular network cable. The issue exists with both. I've also noticed it both at home and at the rehearsal space, so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with the incoming power.

Anyone experienced anything similar?