Led colors remote don't match Kpa colors ? (Solved )

• It seems that not all led color's match with the KPA, the FX led color of the "analog Octaver" or "Harm Pitch stomps" in the Kemper are grey/white colored and the color of this FX on the remote is Green ?
    Think its a bit confusing that the remote fx colors not always match with the Kpa FX colors
    The remotes reverb led also colors the same green, don't know if that's ok because the kpa doesn't have a colored reverb led.
    Do I have a defective remote?

Part two :
    This morning I tried my remote with my second KPA and its working correct with that one.
    Every FX color matched, so the problem isn't the remote, but I think its my powerrack

Edit

Edited once, last by Dorrus ().

• it seems that the colors of my two power racks don't behave the same.
    the stomp led colors from one kpa need higher intensity settings than the settings on the other one.
    In system menu / led settings / brightnes when fx " octaver " is active, the led is green on one kpa and white- (without color ) on the other one, on that kpa I need to set the led brightness to 10 before it turns from white to green, while the other kpa is allready greenisch at 4'
    I thought for a moment that all leds should be the weakest on the oldest kpa and the intensity has gone less because its three years old now, but thats not the case.p
    The only one year old Power rack has the least intensity and need a max setting .
    So my remote is not defective and I'm happy with that, I guess that its not possible to reduce the intensity on the remote itself ?