Universal WAV-Take for Reamping to compare profiles

• Didn't get that looper stuff right, because i'm using a Boss RC-3. But keep in mind, that this WAV-File should be
    reamped. Don't know if this is possible with the Kemper Looper. But i so it is a good idea to save the file there...

• I'd just like to revisit Hals original question of how does he know that there is not some small, or not so small issue, that affects his particular unit.

I have been investigating something similar and with the kind help of another user I have been re-amping his D.I and then comparing this with the Profiled wet signal for an A/B comparrison. I can tell you now I am hearing a distinct difference. We still have a bit more testing to do but I am fast coming to the conclusion that my unit is not reacting to the profile in the same way as his.

And pre-empting the suggestions around re-amp sense and clean levels I was careful to ensure there was parity between both units and that the D.I signal was sent at unity via SPDIF.

Had there being some D.I examples with their resultant profiled audio files available I may just have reached this point that much sooner, as it is I have had the unit for nearly 18 months.

Once tests are completed with the remote user I will post back with results and if the remote user permits provide links to the D.I and profiled sound for anyone else to test re-amping in their units.

• What if I don't like sound coming from monitors? How to fix that? ;)

• Kemper has extra Monitor Output EQ. And if that isn't enough, put new monitors on your christmas wishlist ;)

I don't want new pair of monitors I want to sound it like it supposed to ;) and I don't agree what someone here said (I believe it was our friend from South Africa that sells Tokais) that Kemper sounds good on every monitors he checked in local store. Maybe it was "that" Kemper and mine is not that one. Mine sounded DIFFERENT :)

Edited once, last by skoczy ().