edit the rigs from the rig manager directly from the KPA - or NEW RM store mode

• I'd like to be able to edit the rigs stored in the rig manager directly from the KPA.

At the moment I have the following workflow :

• I take a good collection of profiles, say 10. I then tweak them and store them in the RM (batch A)
    • I modify the tags on the RM from batch A (this gives me batch B)
    • next day , fresh ears , I realize that I have to tweak them further , but I want to keep my tags : I have to upload them again on the KPA, this gives me batch C
    • I tweak batch C on the KPA , this give me batch D
    • I then copy batch D back on the RM for exporting it.

This is far from being ideal,but I don't see other way doing it without going back and forth between KPA and RM !

Here is what I suggest :

I'd like to tweak the rigs from my RM in a 'direct edit' mode on the KPA - without storing them on the KPA - and getting the tweak back in the RM, overwriting the original rig in the RM (just like the 'replace' feature in store mode). Maybe another 'store mode' would do the trick : store to RM or replace rig in RM.

Another way would be to force the sync between the RM and the KPA , but it might be more dangerous and difficult to implement.

maybe I'm just wrong , but tell me how you handle this issue if you got a better workflow

Renaud.