Digitech Trio

• I have decided to pick one of these up, but am scratching my head as to how I would hook it up to my current rig.

I have a Kemper Profiler (no amp) where I plug the guitar into the front, then connect the Kemper to my Scarlett 18i20 via SPDIF. I know that I want to run the Trio Output to the Scarlett (I think...), but how do I connect the guitar to the Kemper?

Regards,
    Kirt

• I figured this out, I think... Just plug the Trio Amp Out to the front guitar connection on the Kemper.
    Not! That would send the background drum/bass through the Kemper...

Edited once, last by kirtseth: Realized my answer is not correct. ().

• From the user manual.... "When connected to both the MIXER and AMP OUT jacks, the guitar signal will be fed to the AMP output and the bass and drum parts will be fed to the MIXER output."

Off to the guitar store to buy one!!

• From the user manual.... "When connected to both the MIXER and AMP OUT jacks, the guitar signal will be fed to the AMP output and the bass and drum parts will be fed to the MIXER output."

Off to the guitar store to buy one!!

Welcome.
    I'd wait for the Trio+ which is about to arrive in stores beginning of March. It also contains a looper and makes the whole concept more robust, especially for using it live.
    That said, I own the original Trio and can only say good things about it.