KPA controller....

• Any word from admin on guesstimate release of the controller? Lots of people here have to make decisions on how to switch the KPA and it would suck big time to invest 800€ + exp. pedals on a top notch MIDI FC and get the KFC ( :D :D :D ) just a couple of month after it. If it is next year then is fine, if it is by the Musikmesse a Behringer could do the job in the meantime and save us some money....for the dedicated Power Amp.....and Cabs?!? :P :P :P
    Not asking for any sort of commitment and/or disclosure, but a little friendly guidance would be much appreciated..... :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I was thinking the same thing...I know nothing about midi so I don't know what to look for..is the behringer ok? could I even use my old boss gt10? :wacko:

Yes and yes, just need to get the mapping right, a PITA but once is done then is done

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• so you're saying yes, behringer's ok and yes I can use my gt10? I "just" have to program it..well I guess KPA II will be out by then ;( had a quick look in the manual and doesn't look good.. ?(

• so you're saying yes, behringer's ok and yes I can use my gt10? I "just" have to program it..well I guess KPA II will be out by then ;( had a quick look in the manual and doesn't look good.. ?(

No, you got me wrong. No need to program the behringer or the GT-10. All what you need is to get a complete midi map of the controller as is and then assign the existing PC and CC to the rigs/stomps you want from the Kemper. The "quick" button takes you to the midi assignment of the actual menu: if you're in "A" it will let you decide which PC or CC to assign to it, same with rigs. Once the perform mode will work it will be even easier..