Grrrr

• The forum logon is driving me nuts. I had to create a new account to register my KPA because support just ignored my emails to add my serial number to my account. Today, they sent me an email saying that I can now register my serial number with my original account (the one I am posting this message with). So, I tried that and then it said "already registered", ok, not surprising. But now, I can only login with my original account that is public access only so I am back to where I started not able to post in the private sections. This really is a big pile of crap and I would have thought they could have sorted this simple thing out. I will give it another couple of days and if it still doesn't work then I will forget about this forum altogether I think as I can't keep wasting 45 minutes just trying to log-in the the damn forum....what a pile of crap. :cursing:

• The forum logon is driving me nuts. I had to create a new account to register my KPA because support just ignored my emails to add my serial number to my account. Today, they sent me an email saying that I can now register my serial number with my original account (the one I am posting this message with). So, I tried that and then it said "already registered", ok, not surprising. But now, I can only login with my original account that is public access only so I am back to where I started not able to post in the private sections. This really is a big pile of crap and I would have thought they could have sorted this simple thing out. I will give it another couple of days and if it still doesn't work then I will forget about this forum altogether I think as I can't keep wasting 45 minutes just trying to log-in the the damn forum....what a pile of crap. :cursing:

I have a felling i'll be going thru the same crap when I receive my KPA.. :)
    This whole separation of public and private is just going to be a source of aggravation for a lot of people, in my opinion.

• Awe don't leave JonG... I dig your playing and Zeppish style. Just sayin

Hey thanks. I don't want to leave through choice, but as this damn thing won't let me log-in and support is so v e r y s-l-o-w to respond it looks like I don't have much choice !

• Hey thanks. I don't want to leave through choice, but as this damn thing won't let me log-in and support is so v e r y s-l-o-w to respond it looks like I don't have much choice !

Send a PM to all Team members (members/team) here, it would be bad not to have you here anymore... :(

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Send a PM to all Team members (members/team) here, it would be bad not to have you here anymore... :(

lol, it won't let me have access to the team members in order to PM them.... what a farce

• Oh well, Kemper won't help me so I will not be coming back here again.

Here are two replies from them re my request to remove the registration from the account that I cannot login to so that I can re-register my KPA to my original (this) account.

Reply (1)
    Dear jon,

so I checked. There is unfortunately no reasonable way to
    link your new into your old
    account.

Sorry!

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies

Reply (2)
    Dear jon.gill,

as already stated in the other case, there is no
    reasonable way to link your new account and content into the older
    one.

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies

So, goodybye !

• Ok, so they cannot link your new to your old account.

Can't they just unregister the serial number of your KPA from your new account, so that you can register with your old account?
    They have an "upgrade account" possibility now.
    Is there a mod reading this?

It sucks if Jon would leave because of this!

Edited 3 times, last by schneidas ().