Matrix fr12 and Kemper

• A shout out to any Matrix Fr12 users out there!. I have recently bought a powered FR12 (coming from a Hot Rod Deluxe Combo) and interested in hearing any feedback from Kemper users.Good or bad!
    I would be also interested to hear how you tweaked your profiles to adapt to the Fr12. Did you have to use much EQ to get good clean and dirty profiles that will cut through in a live band situation.
    Also, the FR12 is a 12 inch speaker, are profiles for cabs with 1x12s likely to deliver a closer version of the original? that say profiles with 2x12s or 4x12s? T :) Thanks

• I have a Matrix FR12. It sounds good to me. I only play at home though so can't reply about live band situation. I recently loaned it to a buddy who gigs all the time with his Helix and he liked it. I used it in conjunction with a pair of Yamaha HS8 and it really had a nice spread. Master stereo to the HS8's and Git studio to monitor output. Kind of a quasi wet dry setup. The size and weight of the Matrix is perfect.

• A shout out to any Matrix Fr12 users out there!. I have recently bought a powered FR12 (coming from a Hot Rod Deluxe Combo) and interested in hearing any feedback from Kemper users.Good or bad!
    I would be also interested to hear how you tweaked your profiles to adapt to the Fr12. Did you have to use much EQ to get good clean and dirty profiles that will cut through in a live band situation.
    Also, the FR12 is a 12 inch speaker, are profiles for cabs with 1x12s likely to deliver a closer version of the original? that say profiles with 2x12s or 4x12s? T :) Thanks

I own a Kemper Rack Non Powered Profiler. I run it with a Matrix GT1000FX and two FR12P cabs. I use this rig live and so far, I think my tone is absolutely phenomenal and at my last gig (Last Saturday), I was complimented on the tone 2 fold. My other guitarist (who uses Fractal) even said my tone was superb.
    I play metal and I have created 5 different banks of presets. Three are off of the factory presets (Ola's 5150 III, Engl Powerfall and Olas Triple Rect) I have increased the mids slightly to cut through the mix, but they are pretty healthy as they sit as well. I am super pleased with Matrix as I have been using them for the last 2 years with my modeling endeavors. They have always worked well with my modeling systems and I think really bring to life the cab sims as they are supposed to sound.