Kemper is clean with headphones but noisy come showtime

• Hello.

So I had one of the most stressful gigs of my life last night...I use a Kemper Power rack and a Sennheiser em 2050 wireless for guitar. Set everything up side stage and checked the rig, running through the wireless and using the headphone jack to check my sounds and it sounded clean. Once we set up for line check the rig all the sudden was super noisy. I hit the ground lift on the back and it did nothing. It didn't sound like this at rehearsals and I haven't changed a thing in the setup. Im super confused on why this is happening and is sort of making me regret buying this in the first place. If ANYONE can point me in the right direction on how to solve this problem it would be much appreciated.

• We need a lot more information to be able to provide intelligent answers.

Are you playing through a cab using the KPAs power-amp both at rehearsal and on stage?

Next thing to do is to figure out where the noise originates from. Is it the guitar, the wireless link, the Kemper, cables, your cabinet or the PA? Do things like: Replace the wireless with a cable, replace the speaker-cable to the cabinet, check cables going to the PA. Last, but not least check the input gain on the mixer.