Kemper reamping

• I can't find any specifics on the signal path of the input and outputs on the kemper.

I want a instrument hi z to line level output guitar d.i track without any interference of a/d/a in the signal.

What's the appropriate input/output to do this?

And for reamping with my tube amp, what output will allow me a instrument level to my guitar amp? Going spdif out of my interface to the spdif input on the kemper.

I even have the option to go line out from interface line level into the kemper. What would be the input/output choice avoiding a/d/a to get a instrument level output.

Regards

• Monotone

I reamp a lot but never with an external amp as the sounds from the Kemper are more than sufficient for my needs.

But to answer your question I would imagine that the Send on the Kemper to the Power Amp on the tube amp would be the best way to go as it's an effect send and you then bypass the amp section of the tube amp so I'm effect not putting an amp through an amp. May need to change the output settings on the Direct out.

Hope that helps in some way and sorry if I have misunderstood your question mate

Mike

• Thanks Mike.

It's not a matter of using the kempers di profiles or any profiles. It's simply this, can the kemper take a hi z level input to line level output hard bypassing the a/d/a. Acting as di box if you will.

Also of great use would be If this is possible going spdif input(d/a) to instrument level out.
    Acting as a reamp box if you will.

Does it do it anyone?