I just bought the Helix lt

• as you might know i profiled many modelers ... the axe fx, the helix, vetta, elevenrack ... well and i still use my real amps
    i will stay with my kemper of course because it simply can save MY amps and pedals and since it has my siganture sound for my "MUDGOD" band project
    i can never leave kemper :D

BUT the helix floor unit does something i can't do with the kemper, i will test it it can replace my pedal board, my pedalboard is worth maybe 2500euro so i could safe money if it works... but we'll see^^
    i just try it out but i mean i already profiled my pedals, if there was kemper floor unit i bet would be happier this way ... KEMPER FLOOR UNIT PLEEEEEASE :D

i'll share my experiences soon :)

• aaaaaaaaand it failed for me as a pedalboard replacement ... some effects were even better then my pedalboard versions BUT the most important ones sadly failed to deliver :/ there was a difference feel and bass response and the levels were strange that i really don't want to have ...

it was okay sounding, and i think i i never heard my pedalboard it would beokay for me. But always when i was happy with the sound that i tweaked on the helix i compared it to the pedalboard and yeah ... the pedal won :D

line in the helix is still a great product but as a pedalboard replacement it couldn't replace mine ...

chorus-> Winner -> Pedalboard
    shimverb-> Winner -> /
    delay-> Winner -> Helix

drive/Fuzz-> Winner -> Pedalboard

gate-> Winner -> Pedalboard

ocatver!-> Winner -> Helix

Body rez ---- not in the helix

Tone Dexter.---- not in the helix

overall i think it works best line in or just as a effects unit without the drives
    but the effects itself were so good that i might exchange get the hx effects ... we'll see