Volume

• I have a non powered rackmount which I connect to a 300 watt powered speaker.I do not wish to send a line to the desk so I use the connection from the monitor out.With the volume at maximum I do not get sufficient to cut thru the band mix when playing a lead break.
    I use two other rigs for live playing and they give Me loads of headroom.
    Is there any way to increase the output signal from the Kemper?

• I have the powered Kemper but my stereo cab is passive so that leaves me no real volume when I use Monitor Out and Direct Out when playing stereo on stage. That's why I use both main outs (jacks) for going FOH through mixing desk but without a cab! With the stereo loop on I get an awesome stereo wide sound. And yes: Main out is set to -12 dB.

For my stereo cab I can't use XLR main outs because my cab has only l+r jack inputs. So getting that FOH stereo also on stage from Kemper through a stereo cabinet with volume setting is out of the question...?

• Update to our current 5.4.1 Release. It includes a new display overlay illustrating how Master Volume and the individual output volumes e.g . Monitor Output Volume play together.

If Monitor Output Volume is already cranked up check the level of the Volume Pedal controller.