Too many Profiles/Rigs?

• Was always generically indicated as "more than a 1000". Probably they do not want to give a precise number because the available storage could be reduced by future/bigger updates (new FX, pedals....)

You miss understood what i meant. I mean is there a page in the kemper that will tell me how many rigs i have inside my kemper. i don't mean whats the maximum limit. i here many people say they have 600 etc rigs loaded so always assumed there was a menu inside the kemper that tells you how many you have but if there is i cant find it

• You miss understood what i meant. I mean is there a page in the kemper that will tell me how many rigs i have inside my kemper. i don't mean whats the maximum limit. i here many people say they have 600 etc rigs loaded so always assumed there was a menu inside the kemper that tells you how many you have but if there is i cant find it

I don't think the KPA has a "how many rigs are loaded" sort of display-screen. At least, I haven't been able to find one.
    I think the only way to know how many rigs one has, is to export them all and then check the number on the USB stick.

I think it would be cool for Kemper to implement some sort of rigs counter. They could display it in the system menu (e.g. "number of rigs currently loaded")

• Oopssss. Ok guys, now I got it. No, you don't have that. Make a backup and open the Rig folder on your computer, it will show you how many files are in

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If the KPA had multiple, nameable banks for rig organization—in addition to the current sorting, and viewing options—this could make categorizing large amounts of rigs more intuitive.