What should I do?

• I think you should start with some theory first ;)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think you should start with some theory first ;)

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

This is great man! Thank you for sharing this

• GuyJames Q stands for “quality” and basically refers to how narrow or wide the frequencies being manipulated are. A high Q is for fine tuning; while a low Q is for very broad, drastic changes. The finer you can narrow down an ugly frequency, the deeper you can cut it out. (Ex) If 4khz-4.8khz is producing a “chirping” frequency, you can’t exactly cut all that area -12dB without getting a very boxy tone. So you would slowly bring that broad range down maybe -2dB until the chirp is gone but your tone is still lively. If the offending frequency is very narrow, say 4000-4020hz for example; then you can basically cut that as low as you’d like, without having a negative impact on the overall tone.