Any info on the status of the 19" KPA version?

• Same here.

ù

+1.
    A serious company usually works hard to give to the customers who spent big money what they paid for.
    A not-that-serious company just tries to get more customers without caring about product quality.
    It's an approach that i don't like, since i paid 1450 € when maybe 10 people in Italy had the KPA and there were (and there are) still a lot of issues and missing things.
    Since i bet on Kemper, i expect that Kemper will reward my trust first.

• But without new customers a company can't grow and then can't continue to reward the first customers...

If tomorrow with a rack version, Kemper sell 10 or 50 times more products than currently, they might hire some new people, new engineer and programmer that could work on the firmware and then fix issues and missing things...

We can see it from each side over and over since it's an endless situation where everyone can see it the way they want to see it, from a very egoist point of view, without thinking large and big picture. Only the manufacture can actually do that, because they get the numbers from sales, marketing, R&D, tech support (and customer care), etc..

Only Kemper could really know what they think is the best for them for the next months. Every other comments (including mine) are just useless and not objective at all.

• I doubt Kemper are having problems growing, if they even wanted too. The KPA is a hot item and selling like hotcakes. The bigger danger is a company growing faster than they should and trying to handle more stuff than they logistically can. I think that amp company DAR is a prime example of that with their Future Breed Machine series. They had announced two different amp heads, a floorboard amp and a cab impulse piece of gear and they were originally supposed to be released over a year ago. They took preorders and sold out of all the first runs. They have had delays after delays with a severe lack of communiction. Just now the first amp head is starting to slowly trickle off production. People are pissed and screaming for their product or money back.

Edited once, last by Animus ().

• Unfortunately I very shamefully know this kind of problem... It's often happen with new company that announce a product that aren't developed yet, to get attention of potential customer and take pre-orders to generate enough cash flow to actually start the development (or even raise some investments).

I've been working in a company that did this (while I was in R&D). It's really not a pleasant situation, because once the investment is there, everything should be done for yesterday... and as we know it, engineering takes quite some time. Customers get pissed off, and nobody's happy.

I don't know if it's the case for DAR and I neither believe it could be the case with Kemper. Christoph is well known in the Music Industry for his serious and KPA are indeed selling like hotcakes. Regardless the situation, we can't know the roadmap and priority list for Kemper. Money doesn't solve everything, you also need to find the right people, good suppliers, etc...

I guess, we just have to be patient... :)

• Joeblob, thanks for the info.

The beaty of waiting is to see all the improvements made and ready to be integrated in the 19" version :P

I just hope it will have phantom power for my footcontroller and at least the same in and outs my Ultra has.

Time will tell cause I am not in a hurry.

• Wohoooooo!!! FINALLY a 19" Version !!! LOVE IT !!! Who wants to buy mine ?!? :D

The new 19in version your talking about, I don't own a Kemper yet so what is the current Kemper as far as 15,19,24 in goes? This also means the screen will be much smaller like the "Other" FX unit ;)
    Does the current Kemper have an editor so you can edit stuff on your PC or Mac?

Thanks,
    Lou