Assign program changes knob jumps

• On the last version i had installed I couldn't really assign all the program changes i needed, occasionally it would crash the KPA and loose everything assigned, I'm glad it's fixed on the latest version, BUT I'm finding the encoder knob very sensitive, and it jumps numbers, you have to be very slow with it in order to select the numbers, not sure if this is a software based problem or hardware, anyone else have this problem? I can get it to go to all the numbers i need and it works, but it's very jumpy, it's annoying to use like that.

• On the last version i had installed I couldn't really assign all the program changes i needed, occasionally it would crash the KPA and loose everything assigned, I'm glad it's fixed on the latest version, BUT I'm finding the encoder knob very sensitive, and it jumps numbers, you have to be very slow with it in order to select the numbers, not sure if this is a software based problem or hardware, anyone else have this problem? I can get it to go to all the numbers i need and it works, but it's very jumpy, it's annoying to use like that.

You can also use the TYPE encoder... does this work better for you?
    Timo