Help! Kemper rack shutting off in the middle of shows.

• Help! My Kemper rack is shutting off in the middle of shows. I've replaced the power cord, made sure it was seated well, changed where it plugs in, but no change. it's totally random. Sometimes it will reboot immediately, sometimes it will take a few minutes to turn back on. It's almost like it's overheating, but it's well ventilated and doesn't feel warm. I use it 5 out of 7 nights per week at gigs. I need this to get resolved quickly. I live in Denver, Colorado, which is near Evergreen. That had been the US distribution center. Do they do repairs there?

• Help! My Kemper rack is shutting off in the middle of shows. I've replaced the power cord, made sure it was seated well, changed where it plugs in, but no change. it's totally random. Sometimes it will reboot immediately, sometimes it will take a few minutes to turn back on. It's almost like it's overheating, but it's well ventilated and doesn't feel warm. I use it 5 out of 7 nights per week at gigs. I need this to get resolved quickly. I live in Denver, Colorado, which is near Evergreen. That had been the US distribution center. Do they do repairs there?

I think they do, so the turnaround should be very short. I'd open a support ticket ASAP.