Importing All Jimmyno's Rigs At Once

• So I decided to start fresh since Jimmyno has so kindly put together a zip of all of the rigs that were stock, appeared on the exchange and beyond. See here - http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…page=Thread&threadID=4549

He organized it by amp mfg and put everything in folders so that people could do their own auditioning of what they wanted to actually put into their KPA and then they could just keep the organized folders on their computer for future use/mass library/organization. The Kemper won't look into his unzipped sub folders to load the actual profiles if you try and just put all the unzipped folders in your "shared" folder on your thumb drive - which is a problem for someone like me that just simply wants to zap everything off of theKPA and start fresh.

If you want to delete everything - YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE FACTORY RIGS, CABS, EFFECT PRESETS, ETC .
    Back up your stuff first and then see "Erase the internal flash memory"

Http://www.soundside.de/support/KPARecovery.htm

To extract all of Jimmyno's profiles from their unzipped sub folders... pretty simple actually...
    Extract the zip folder that contains all of the amp name sub folders
    Highlight it and then do a search for ".kipr"
    Highlight all of the search results and copy and paste them into "shared" folder of your thumb drive

Viola

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Thanks for this. But that's odd that it doesn't import from subfolders. Mine does :huh:. Like the new rig pack unzips into a folder so I just copied the folder itself onto my USB stick and it imported over.

• Thanks for this. But that's odd that it doesn't import from subfolders. Mine does :huh:. Like the new rig pack unzips into a folder so I just copied the folder itself onto my USB stick and it imported over.

Hmmm... I assumed from what I read from others that this wasn't possible so I just came up with this solution. I just got everything straight again so I don't want to test it but maybe I'll try it when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks for the info.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.