organize your favorites rigs into snapshots / quick button

• Hello ,

I feel some of the KPA users are missing this great feature :

you can keep all availables rigs on your KPA while sorting your personnal short list selection ( I have 30) in the quick menu ( snapshot rigs ).

They will be avalaible with pressing the quick button and use the "browse" knob to navigate to your selection ( be sure to have the autoload checked, if not use the contextual button to check this option).

please read the procedure JEL did write to enable the quick mode ( it was not enabled by default on my KPA).

The snapshot button allows you to store the actual rig you've been testing/tweaking to your quick menu, instantly :

Every new rig I test is generally tweaked a bit to suit my needs, adjusted and either kept within the full list (eventually lost there ;) ) or 'snapshot' to my personnal collection of killer rigs :D .

Thanks to JEL for this great tip, i spent like 3 weeks to discover this feature ?( .

W

• I cant actually believe no one knows about this...I didn't until 5 minutes ago.
    It's exactly the same as having a "favourites" section which everyone has asked for.

Thanks, waraba

• It's exactly the same as having a "favourites"

Not 100%, you cannot assign midi program change to the snapshots and, if you edit them, you must save a new rig, make a new snapshot and cancel the old one. Is ok if you're recording, but not really the same playing live. "Hopefully" ( :D ) some option for the favorites is going to show up soon... :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I read there is a problem with midi and snapshots.
    (no midi functions) ?(
    If I'm right this function is good for studio jobs but not for live situations.

ouch - to late :S:S

greetz
    pezi1707

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by pezi1707 ().

• Not 100%, you cannot assign midi program change to the snapshots and, if you edit them, you must save a new rig, make a new snapshot and cancel the old one. Is ok if you're recording, but not really the same playing live. "Hopefully" ( :D ) some option for the favorites is going to show up soon... :D

*wink* *wink* :D:D

• No spy at all, is just that this function has been asked from almost everybody from the very first beginning and I believe it should be made available soon. Kemper hear at his users :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff