Kemper profiler stage: How to record?

• Hi! I have a presonus sound card. what is the best way to record a guitar via Kemper? Do I need to pay attention to some details? I tried to record but I'm not very happy with the sound... Thanks

• Too many variables in my opinion on why you might not be getting a good sound...what I do is send the XLR outs to my inference and then record through logic...Its fairly straightforward..Oine of the issues I had early on was clipping.. you may want to ensure that the levels are set correctly and the signal is not overly hot..

• Too many variables in my opinion on why you might not be getting a good sound...what I do is send the XLR outs to my inference and then record through logic...Its fairly straightforward..Oine of the issues I had early on was clipping.. you may want to ensure that the levels are set correctly and the signal is not overly hot..

Ok, thanks. What are the input and output settings?

• Well I'm using Kemper stage. If the input stage is clipping (red light flashing on the input button when you strum), then I typically adjust the distortion sense to reduce that. I have only had to do it once as I think it depends on how hot your pickups are (I might be totally wrong here)...for the output stage I usually adjust the input gain on the Arrow till the input signal is consistently flashing yellow...that typically should take care of any clipping issues...I guess your recording is also affected by the profiles you are using.